Professional narrative guide, complimentary round trip transportation from your Waikiki resort and park access fees.
Private Charter activities include a dedicated vehicle, professional narrative guide, round trip transportation from any
Oahu island location, park admission fees, time periods may be altered upon request, and includes lunch and beverage for full day
What to Bring:
Comfortable clothing, sturdy footwear, bottle water, insect repellent, camera, extra camera batteries, swimwear and towel. Please do not bring valuables that will not fit in a daypack.
Available on our Private Charter and some small-group tours, our new Adventure Vans provide first-class passenger seating
for a maximum of six guests per van and feature:
- Soft leather seating
- Glass-panel roof
- Plenty of windows
- Generous headroom
- Bose sound system
- Passenger-controlled air conditioning
- More in-vehicle amenities than other Oahu tour company vans
Vehicle make/model and specifications are subject to change.
Airport or Cruise Ship Pier Pickup Available*:
If your Adventure is the same day as your flight, or you're flying in from one of the Outer Islands, we may arrange for
airport shittle pick-up and drop off after the tour, or take you to your hotel at Waikiki, Ko'olina or North Shore.
* Transportation surcharge may apply.
Booking and Cancellation Policy:
A credit card guarantee is required at time of booking. Cancellations with at least 48 hours notice will not be charged.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice and no-shows are not refundable and will be charged the full price.
Hawaiian Escapades is not responsible for viewing conditions at sites visited and reserves the right to alter tour
itineraries or cancel tours due to weather, trail and/or other environmental conditions. Tours cancelled by Hawaiian
Escapades will be refunded in full.
Hawaiian Escapades reserves the right to require a minimum number of guests to operate any tour and may cancel if this
minimum is not met. Prices, days of operation, menu/restaurant locations and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Environmental Policy Statement:
Hawaiian Escapades reduces its carbon footprint via the following actions:
- Minimize landfill waste by eliminating distribution / use of plastic water bottles, and participating in local recycling programs.
- Support restaurants that serve locally grown, purchased and prepared food.
- Operate well-maintained, late-model, non-Humvee / 4WD / SUV vehicles with EPA gas mileage greater than 18 MPG.
- Hawaii State Sales Tax of 4.712% will be assessed at time of purchase.
- Guests should be in overall good health. Tours are not recommended for those with heart conditions, knee injuries, back or neck problems, or women more than three months pregnant.
- When outside the tour vehicle, guests are responsible for their own safety. Please watch your step and feel free to ask your guide for assistance. Flip-flops, bare feet, or other inappropriate footwear is discouraged.
- Guides hold current American Red Cross Universal Certificates for First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer.